“Seizure Free” is having a Fundraiser to benefit the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago!
WHERE: Nisei Lounge, 3439.N. Sheffield in Chicago
Nisei Lounge is proudly celebrating their 60th year. They are the oldest bar Wrigleyville. They are hosting 60th anniversary events all year long and graciously participating in this event.
For more info visit: www.niseiloungechicago.com
WHEN: March 1, 2012, 6:30-9:30p “ALL TIPS” will be donated to the Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago.
There will be a silent auction & raffles, to help raise even more money!
Bring your 21+ year old friends, family, co-workers and get ready to tip big bbecause all tips are being donated to the cause:
The Epilepsy Foundation Of Greater Chicago www.epilepsychicago.org
For more information or to make a donation visit: http://epilepsychicago.donordrive.com/parti…
Your support will be appreciated!
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Joie de Vivre is Chicago’s Fashion For Life 2012 Fundraiser for Autism Speaks (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Leila Grace Foundation’s 3rd Annual Valentine’s Dinner in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- 4th Annual Crazy Stupid Love of Wines Event in Milwaukee Wisconsin (vinoconvistablog.me)
- “Seeing What’s Possible” 2012 Fundraiser for The Chicago Lighthouse (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Chicago Beadquest 2012: Mardi Gras-Themed Pub Crawl in Wrigleyville (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Epilepsy Brain Storm Summit 2012 to Offer Cutting Edge Information on Treatment and Care Options, Lifestyle Tips to People with Epilepsy and their Families (prweb.com)