Eno’s Wine Room at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel on Columbus Drive offers interactive wine classes.
Learn some new tips at the Eno Wine Room and
If you’re ready to immerse yourself in the pleasures of wine, chocolate, and cheese, ENO has the perfect wine class for you.
Eno Wine Room is offering 3 new Enoversity Events:
1. February 21, 2012 – “Mi amore Italiano- I love Italy… it’s beautifully picturesque and sure to romance anyone. what I love even more about this romantic peninsula is the wines. delicious, food friendly and many a new variety to discover. this is a “must drink” for any oenophile.
2. March 20, 2012 – It’s all about Spain… viticulturists and sommeliers love Spain for its ability to grow dark and spicy wines, fresh and light wines, and some of the best dessert wines in the world. you will be sure to enjoy this night!
3. April 17, 2012 – Ring around the Rose…summer is almost here and my favorite beverage on a hot summer night is rose. so many different styles refresh with and cool you down. we will have many countries represented with just as many unique and delicious styles. ahhh…refreshing!!”
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Pick Aria for Chicago Restaurant Week 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Chicago Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Pairing Event (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Vini d’Italia Tre Bicchieri 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)