The fabulous Taste of River North 2014 returns for its 13th year in Chicago. This Foodie fest offers plenty of Vino con Vista options from River North’s outstanding restaurants. The festival is located in the park along the Chicago River.
Friday, July 17th: 5PM-10PM
Saturday, July 18th: 12PM-10PM
Sunday, July 19th: 11AM-8PM
Saturday, July 18th at 8pm
Enjoy amazing food, works by artisans, goods from area merchants and live entertainment at this family-friendly event.
WHERE: Ward Park (Kingsbury & Erie)
Chicago, IL 60654
The Taste of River North (ToRN) takes on the riverfront of Ward Park. Great restaurants and popular live music makes this festival great!
WHERE: Kingsbury and Erie in Chicago
One of my favorite neighborhood places is the Erie Cafe at 536 W. Erie. When you go there, order a bone-in Ribeye for an incredible feast! During the festival, they had a charming outdoor seating area.
Dr. EveAnn Lovero writes Travel Guides @ www.vino-con-vista.com
- Chicago Tribune Art Festival 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Artisanal Cheese at Carnivale University in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Gibsons and Silver Oak Cellars Wine Dinners in all Chicagoland Locations (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Taste of Lincoln Avenue 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Toast of the Town 2012 at the Field Museum in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Dine Around and Chicago Gourmet 2012 is a Mecca for Foodies and Wine-Lovers (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Taste of Randolph Street 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Great Chefs Tasting Party 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- A Taste of Italy in Chicago at Festa Italiana 2012 on Taylor Street (vinoconvistablog.me)
- PAWS Chicago Beach Party 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)
- North Coast Music Festival 2012 Entertainment Line-Up in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- Roscoe Village Burger Fest 2012 in Chicago (vinoconvistablog.me)
- What Is Worth Eating At Taste Of Chicago? (chicagoist.com)
- Tech Week Chicago 2012 (vinoconvistablog.me)